Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-S Description
The Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-S bar refrigerator is designed with two sections, each with two durable steel shelves. Because they are coated with epoxy, these shelves resist corrosion even when frequently exposed to moisture. Both the exterior and interior are constructed of sturdy stainless steel and have radius corners that can be quickly cleaned. This unit features full electronic controls and uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
To provide visibility in dimly lit bars and restaurants, the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-F-S bar cooler is equipped with LED interior lighting. Its four doors are self-closing but have a stay-open feature to facilitate comfortable restocking. It utilizes a balanced, forced-air refrigeration system to ensure product is rapidly chilled.
- 12.4-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 epoxy-coated steel shelves per section
- Full electronic controls
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Radius corners are easy to clean
- Magnetic door gaskets create positive door seal
- 4 self-closing solid doors with stay-open feature
- LED interior lighting
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Automatic, non-electric defrost
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration rapidly chills product
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/8 in. W x 193/8 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 273/8 in. D x 36 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, two section, 48″ W, 34″ H, 12.4 cu. ft., (2) solid doors, snap-in door gasket, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel exterior finish, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food containers, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.