Because its exterior and interior are stainless steel, the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-FG-PT-S-27 back bar cooler stands up to heavy use without denting and scratching. So it can hold bottles of liquor, pieces of equipment, or boxes of utensils, its sub top is also made of stainless steel. On the interior, this unit can hold open food containers on its wire shelves.
So it can be accessed from either direction, the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-FG-PT-S-27 bar refrigerator is a pass-thru unit with two glass doors on each side. To secure the product inside, the doors can be locked, and this unit’s self-contained refrigeration system ensures cold temperatures with forced-air cooling.
- 13.6-cu.-ft. capacity
- Pass-thru unit
- 4 glass doors with locks
- 4 steel shelves have corrosion-resistant epoxy coatings
- Holds 2 half-barrel kegs
- Stainless steel exterior with 2-in.-thick sub top
- Stainless steel interior can hold open food containers
- Self-contained condenser
- Refrigeration system is located on the right
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Forced-air refrigeration cools quickly
- 1,942-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/8 in. W x 193/8 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 273/8 in. D x 364 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Refrigerated Pass-Thru Back Bar Open Food Rated Refrigerator, two-section, 48″W, 36″ H, 13.6 cu. ft. capacity, (4) glass doors with locks, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, LED interior lighting, stainless steel exterior, 2″ stainless steel top, stainless steel interior, meets NSF-Standard 7 for open food container, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.