So it can be installed without professional help, the Beverage Air B48HC-1-FG-PT-S back bar cooler’s refrigeration system is self-contained. It uses R290 refrigerant, which is an environmentally friendly hydrocarbon, and the condenser is located on the unit’s right side for convenient maintenance access.
So users can access the cabinet from either direction, the Beverage Air B48HC-1-FG-PT-S bar refrigerator has four doors, two on each side. Enabling potential customers to view available products, the doors are glass. The interior and exterior of this unit are constructed of durable and attractive stainless steel.
- 13.6-cu.-ft. capacity
- Pass-thru unit
- 4 locking glass doors
- 4 steel shelves with epoxy coating
- Holds 2 half-barrel kegs
- Stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel sub top
- Stainless steel interior meets open-food container standards
- Self-contained condenser
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the right
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cools rapidly with forced-air refrigeration
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- 1,942 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/8 in. W x 193/8 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 273/8 in. D x 34 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Refrigerated Pass-Thru Back Bar Open Food Rated Refrigerator, two-section, 48″W, 34″ H, 13.6 cu. ft. capacity, (4) glass doors with locks, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, LED interior lighting, stainless steel exterior, galvanized sub top, stainless steel interior, meets NSF-Standard 7 for open food container, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.