Beverage Air BB48HC-1-G-S-27
The Beverage Air BB48HC-1-G-S-27 bar cooler has a holding temperature range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and utilizes environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Its interior is constructed of galvanize steel with a heavy-duty stainless steel floor that resists denting and rusting. To ensure visibility in dimly lit environments, its interior is equipped with LED lighting.
The Beverage Air BB48HC-1-G-S-27 bar refrigerator is designed with two sections, each with two rust-resistant, epoxy-coated shelves. Its balanced, forced-air refrigeration system rapidly chills product, and its magnetic door gasket ensures cold air is retained. This unit is suitable for use only with packaged food and features fully electronic controls.
- 12.4-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 4 steel shelves with corrosion-resistant epoxy coating
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Interior is constructed of galvanized steel with heavy-duty stainless steel floor
- Stainless steel exterior with steel frame doors
- Suitable for use with packaged food only
- 4 glass doors are self-closing with stay-open feature
- LED lighting illuminates interior
- Magnetic door gaskets create positive door seal
- Full electronic controls
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration provides rapid product chilling
- Automatic, non-electric defrost
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator coil is coated with corrosion-resistant epoxy
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/8 in. W x 19 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 36 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, two section, 48″ W, 36″ H, 12.4 cu. ft., (2) glass doors, snap-in door gasket, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting, 2″ stainless steel top, stainless steel exterior with steel frame doors, galvanized interior, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.