Beverage Air BB48HC-1-G-S
Constructed of stainless steel, the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-G-S back bar refrigerator can withstand heavy use. Its exterior is resistant to rust, dings, and dents, while its glass doors have a stainless steel edge for durability. Each door self-closes to limit cold-air loss and seals closed with gaskets, increasing cooling efficiency. Set to maintain a temperature level between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit, the refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to create cold air and fans to circulate it through the cabinet. For straightforward operation, this unit defrosts itself automatically.
This Beverage Air BB48HC-1-G-S back bar cooler grabs the eye with internal LED lights and merchandises products with its glass doors. Its interior supports cans or bottles on the floor and on two levels of adjustable shelving, but for kegs, these shelves can be removed. Because the doors can stay open, employees can efficiently stock the refrigerator, and for dent resistance, its interior is made of stainless steel and galvanized steel.
- 12.4-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 half-barrel keg capacity
- 4 epoxy-coated shelves can be adjusted or removed
- LED interior lighting has a manual power switch
- Glass doors swing closed by themselves
- Doors stand open at 90 degrees for loading and unloading kegs
- Magnetic gaskets prevent leaks around the door
- Locks protect contents after hours
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior
- Galvanized top reduces unit height
- Corrosion-resistant interior has galvanized steel walls and ceiling
- Stainless steel floor speeds up cleaning
- Packaged product only
- 1,702 BTU
Right-mounted Refrigeration System
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Fans move cold air throughout the interior for even temperatures
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic defrost reduces maintenance requirements
- Evaporator is epoxy coated and corrosion resistant
- Electronic control system
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/8 in. W x 19 in. D x 29 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 34 in. H (411/4-in. D with door open)
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, two-section, 48″W, 34″ H, 12.4 cu. ft., (2) glass doors, snap-in door gasket, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel exterior finish, galvanized interior & top, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.