Beverage Air BB48HC-1-GS-PT-B-27
To streamline cleaning and ensure durability, the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-GS-PT-B-27 bar refrigerator features a scratch- and rust-resistant stainless steel top. This unit is designed with two sections, each with two steel shelves protected by a corrosion-resistant epoxy coating. Its doors are self-closing, with magnetic door gaskets that create a positive seal to effectively retain cold air.
The Beverage Air BB48HC-1-GS-PT-B-27 bar cooler utilizes a balanced, forced-air refrigeration system and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, providing rapid product cooling while minimizing environmental impact. It features full electronic controls and a sleek black exterior finish. Ideal for housing soda cans and bottles of beer, it is safe for use with packaged products and has a temperature holding range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 13.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 4 steel shelves are coated with rust-resistant epoxy
- Full electronic controls
- Galvanized steel interior with heavy-duty stainless steel floor
- LED lighting provides clear visibility into interior
- 4 sliding glass doors are self-closing
- Black exterior finish
- Doors have stay-open feature
- Scratch-resistant stainless steel top
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Magnetic door gaskets create positive seal
- For packaged products only
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration chills product rapidly
- Evaporator coil is epoxy coated
- Automatic, non-electric defrost
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/4 in. W x 18 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 251/2 in. D x 36 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Pass-Thru Back Bar Refrigerator, two section, 48″ W, 36″ H, 13.6 cu. ft., (4) locking sliding glass doors, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, LED interior lighting, 2″ stainless steel top, black exterior finish, galvanized interior, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.