Beverage Air BB48HC-1-GS-PT-B
With a rust-resistant stainless steel floor and galvanized steel interior, the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-GS-PT-B refrigerator is durable enough to withstand everyday use in high-volume environments. Its steel shelves are coated with epoxy to resist rusting with frequent exposure to moisture. This unit features self-closing glass doors and an interior equipped with LED lights to offer complete product visibility.
The doors of the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-GS-PT-B bar cooler are designed with magnetic gaskets, creating a positive seal that effectively retains cold air. It features a non-electric, automatic defrost and uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. With its sleek black exterior finish, it blends in with any restaurant’s existing decorative scheme.
- 13.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 epoxy-coated steel shelves per section
- Galvanized steel interior with corrosion-resistant stainless steel floor
- LED lighting provides clear visibility for the interior
- Full electronic controls
- 4 self-closing, sliding glass doors
- Doors have stay-open feature
- Galvanized sub-top
- Black exterior finish
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Magnetic door gaskets create positive seal
- Suitable for packaged foods only
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic, non-electric defrost
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration chills product rapidly
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/4 in. W x 18 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 253/4 in. D x 34 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Pass-Thru Back Bar Refrigerator, two-section, 48″ W, 34″ H, 13.6 cu. ft., (4) locking sliding glass doors, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, LED interior lighting, galvanized sub top, galvanized walls & ceiling, black exterior finish, galvanized interior, refrigeration is behind grille to right side of cabinet, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.