Beverage Air BB58HC-1-F-GS-B Description
The Beverage Air BB58HC-1-F-GS-B bar refrigerator uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant-a good choice for the environment. Its forced-air condenser is self-contained and left mounted for quick servicing access and streamlined installation when it’s ready to be used. To reduce needed maintenance, an automatic defrost rids the cabinet of ice so an employee doesn’t have to manually remove it, and the evaporator cleans up condensation. Because the evaporator’s coil is epoxy coated, it’s protected against corrosion when it gets wet.
Product in the Beverage Air BB58HC-1-F-GS-B bar refrigerator can be accessed by sliding open one of the doors to reveal 21.86 cubic feet of space. To view product without letting air escape, the doors are made of glass. Inside the cabinet, LED lights are controlled by a switch to provide a bright display. The four shelves-two in each section-provide plenty of space for beverages to be stored. The top and interior are made of stainless steel, while the exterior has an attractive black finish.
- 21.86-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Sliding glass doors with locks
- Stay-open and self-close door capabilities
- Snap-in gaskets
- Holds 2 half-size barrel kegs
- 4 shelves
- Shelves constructed of epoxy-coated steel
- Bright LED interior lights
- Manual light switch
- Stainless steel top for strength
- Stainless steel interior with radius corners
- Exterior has a sleek black finish
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- Forced-air condenser is self-contained and left mounted
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic defrost is nonelectric
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 461/8 in. W x 223/4 in. D x 32 in. H
- Overall: 59 in. W x 281/4 in. D x 371/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, two section, 59″ W, 37-1/4″ H, 21.86 cu. ft., (2) sliding glass doors, snap-in door gasket, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, black exterior finish, stainless steel top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, left-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.