Constructed of stainless steel, the Beverage Air BB58HC-1-F-S bar refrigerator will withstand commercial use in a high-volume kitchen. The interior has radius corners that won’t harbor food particles and can be wiped out while cleaning. Its automatic defrost removes ice, and its evaporator coil is epoxy coated so it won’t corrode. Streamlining maintenance, the condenser is mounted on the left side of the unit so it can be accessed quickly during repairs. It’s self-contained, so it can be installed quickly, and it uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and forced air cooling to keep temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Beverage Air BB58HC-1-F-S bar refrigerator has two solid doors that retain cold temperatures better than glass doors. Snap-in gaskets provide a tight door seal, and locks keep thieves and vandals out of the cabinet. While stocking product, the doors can be propped open. If an employee forgets to shut one, it’ll self-close to keep air inside. Designed with 21.86 cubic feet of interior space and four storage shelves, this unit has plenty of room to accommodate product.
- 21.86-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections with 2 solid doors
- Locking doors sealed with snap-in gaskets
- Doors self-close to preserve energy and stay open for loading
- Holds 2 half-size barrel kegs
- 4 shelves made of epoxy-coated steel
- Illuminated with LED lights, controlled by a switch
- Stainless steel construction with interior radius corners
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- Self-contained condenser mounted on the left
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and forced air to cool
- Automatic defrost reduces maintenance need
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 461/8 in. W x 23 in. D x 32 in. H
- Overall: 59 in. W x 291/8 in. D x 371/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, two section, 59″ W, 37-1/4″ H, 21.86 cu. ft., (2) solid doors, snap-in door gasket, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, left-mounted self-contained refrigeration with storage above, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.