Beverage Air BB58HC-1-FG-S Description
To entice customers to make a selection, the Beverage Air BB58HC-1-FG-S bar refrigerator has glass doors and LED interior lights for a clear display. Its doors retain chill by shutting tight with magnetic gaskets, and they have locks to prevent theft when the bartender has to walk away. While the cabinet is being loaded, the doors can be propped open so they won’t slam, and to prevent temperature changes, they also self-close. The top, interior, and exterior of this unit are made of durable stainless steel, and the inside has radius corners that can be wiped clean.
This Beverage Air BB58HC-1-FG-S bar refrigerator has four shelves, each coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. The evaporator’s coil is also epoxy coated to withstand use in wet environments. Its defrost feature operates automatically to remove ice, and if maintenance is needed, the condenser can be accessed from the left. Using forced air and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, this unit remains in the temperature range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Installation is streamlined because the condenser is self-contained, meaning it just has to be plugged in.
- 21.86-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections with 2 locking glass doors
- Doors can self-close and stay open while loading
- Capacity for 2 half-size barrel kegs
- 4 epoxy-coated steel shelves for storage
- Manual switch for LED interior lights
- Top, interior, and exterior made of strong stainless steel
- Gray painted sides
- Radius interior corners can be wiped free of debris
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls enable temperature adjustments
- Forced-air condenser is left mounted and self-contained
- Cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- Evaporator with an epoxy-coated coil
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 461/8 in. W x 23 in. D x 30 in. H
- Overall: 59 in. W x 291/8 in. D x 371/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, two section, 59″ W, 37-1/4″ H, 21.86 cu. ft., (2) glass doors, snap-in door gasket, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, left-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.