Beverage Air BB58HC-1-GS-S
Controlled by a manual switch, the Beverage Air BB58HC-1-GS-S bar refrigerator has LED interior lights to brighten the display. The doors are made of glass, enabling customers to see what drink they want to order while also helping bartenders locate a specific product. While loading, the doors will stay open, and if an employee walks away, they’ll self-close so cold air doesn’t get lost to the environment. Electronic controls enable adjustment of the unit, which cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Beverage Air BB58HC-1-GS-S bar refrigerator has a stainless steel top and front and a galvanized interior, making it a heavy-duty choice. Its sides are painted gray to provide a neutral look that matches any bar setting. Inside the cabinet, there are two shelves per section to hold product, and they’re made of epoxy-coated steel so they won’t corrode.
- 21.86-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 2 sliding glass doors with locks and snap-in gaskets
- Doors will stay open and self-close when needed
- Black door frames
- LED lights with a manual light switch
- Accommodates 2 half-size barrel kegs
- 4 shelves made of epoxy-coated steel
- Stainless steel top and front
- Heavy-duty galvanized interior
- Gray painted sides
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- Self-contained condenser
- Left-mounted refrigeration system
- Rapid cooling with forced air
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is safe for the environment
- Includes automatic defrost and an evaporator
- Evaporator has an epoxy-coated coil
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 461/8 in. W x 223/4 in. D x 32 in. H
- Overall: 59 in. W x 281/4 in. D x 371/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, two section, 59″ W, 37-1/4″ H, 21.86 cu. ft., (2) locking sliding glass doors, snap-in door gasket, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel top & exterior finish, galvanized interior, left-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.