Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-B Description
The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-B three-section bar refrigerator has three self-closing doors. With this design, the doors keep cold air inside the cabinet while conveniently closing themselves. Each door has a stay-open feature that keeps the door open for interior cleaning or product stocking. To limit cabinet access and prevent theft, the doors can be locked.
LED lights illuminate the interior to enhance visibility of the products. Six epoxy-coated shelves come with the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-B three-section back bar refrigerator, but the shelves can be removed to accommodate three half barrels for keg storage. A hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is more energy efficient than traditional refrigerants, is used to maintain cold temperatures. The stored products are rapidly cooled with its forced air refrigeration system.
- Includes 6 epoxy-coated shelves that resist corrosion
- Can hold 3 half-barrel kegs when shelving is removed
- LED lighting is brighter and more energy efficient than fluorescent lights
- Easily clean messes off the stainless steel interior floor
- Galvanized steel interior ceiling and walls create strength
- Self-closing design of the 3 doors helps prevent cold air leaks
- Stay-open feature keeps the doors open when loading product
- Magnetic gaskets create a seal to keep cold air inside the cabinet
- Door locks eliminate unauthorized access
- Black exterior finish provides versatility to easily fit into different themes
- Certified to hold open food product
- 1,942 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.2 A, 1/3 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 601/4 in. W x 19 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 36 in. H
- Forced air refrigeration system quickly cools the stored items
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is more eco-friendly than traditional refrigerants
- Electronic panel makes it easy to control and monitor the temperature
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator has an epoxy coating
There are no reviews yet.