Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-G-PT-S Description
The pass-through construction of the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-G-PT-S bar back refrigerator enables users to access the interior from either side, which means it can be installed as part of a counter or partition between the prep and service area. Restocking from the rear of the case helps ensure proper product rotation, reducing waste. The six glass doors enable customers to quickly view product offerings and employees to anticipate refilling needs. LED lighting is pre-installed inside the case, illuminating the contents for clarity.
The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-F-G-PT-S back bar refrigerator gives users customizable storage space for perishable items through six adjustable interior shelves. Because these shelves are coated with epoxy and the inside of the case is built with radius corners, bacteria and other forms of residue can be wiped away quickly. It has three sections, so energy loss is reduced when doors are opened and closed frequently. The forced-air cooling system maintains a temperature of 36 to 38 degrees, keeping stored products in safe conditions.
- 3-section cooler with reach-in design
- 6 locking glass doors
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- 22.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- Stainless silver
- Galvanized steel top
- Durable steel construction retains its shape and resists warping with heavy use
- LED lighting inside the case is controlled with an on/off switch
- Doors close tightly with snap-in magnetic gaskets
- Self-closing function saves energy; hold-open function streamlines restocking
- Forced-air cooling
- Unit has 6 steel shelves, adjustable and coated with epoxy for durability
- Accommodates (3) 1/2-barrel kegs
- Compressor is self-contained and mounted on the right
- Automatic defrost function reduces maintenance needs
- Suitable for open food products
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally safe
- 1,942-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 601/4 in. W x 193/8 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 273/8 in. D x 36 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Refrigerated Open Food Rated Back Bar Pass-Thru Storage Cabinet, three section, 72″ W, 34″ H, 22.1 cu. ft., (6) glass doors, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel exterior with black frame doors, galvanized top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.