The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-G-S refrigerated back bar storage cabinet is a large unit that has three sections. Each section has space to hold a half-barrel keg and comes with two epoxy-coated wire shelves. Glass doors enhance the presentation of bottled drinks so customers are drawn to the products in the display, making them more likely to buy on impulse.
The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-G-S bar refrigerator creates cold temperatures with a self-contained refrigeration system. The condenser is mounted on the right side of the unit, making it convenient to access for maintenance or cleaning. This unit uses R290 refrigerant, which is an environmentally friendly hydrocarbon.
- 19.92-cu.-ft. capacity
- 3 sections with locking glass doors
- Includes 2 epoxy-coated steel shelves per section
- Snap-in door gaskets
- Holds 3 half-barrel kegs
- LED lighting brightens interior
- Lights are controlled with manual on/off switch
- Sub top and interior are made of galvanized steel
- Stainless steel floor and interior endure heavy use
- Self-contained condenser
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the right
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1,942-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 601/4 in. W x 19 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 34 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, three-section, 72″W, 34″ H, 19.92 cu. ft. capacity, (3) glass doors with locks, snap-in door gasket, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, galvanized sub-top, galvanized steel interior with stainless steel floor, stainless steel exterior finish, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.