Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-F-PT-B-27 Description
Because the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-F-PT-B-27 pass-thru bar refrigerator has coved corners on its interior that won’t harbor unsanitary food particles, it can safely hold open food containers. The interior is made of stainless steel with a smooth and easy-to-clean surface. This unit has a basic black exterior that blends in with existing bar d‚àö¬©cor, and it’s two-inch-thick stainless steel top can hold boxes of ingredients or pieces of equipment.
The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-F-PT-B-27 back bar cooler is a great option for operators looking to showcase the variety of beverages available to an establishment’s customers. It has glass doors and LED lighting that enhance product visibility. These six glass doors slide open to provide access to the interior, and they can be locked to protect products after hours.
- Food rated
- 3 pass-thru sections
- 22.1-cu.-ft. capacity
- 6 glass doors with locks
- Accommodates 3 half-barrel kegs
- Includes 6 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Shows products with LED lighting
- Manual on/off switch for lights
- Black exterior finish with 2-in.-thick stainless steel top
- Interior is made of stainless steel with radius corners
- Self-contained condenser streamlines the installation process
- Refrigeration system is mounted on the right side
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Produces product temperature from 36-38 degrees F
- 1,942-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 601/4 in. W x 18 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 253/4 in. D x 36 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Refrigerated Open Food Rated Back Bar Pass-Thru Storage Cabinet, three-section, 72″W, 36″ H, (6) locking sliding glass doors, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, black exterior finish, 2″ stainless steel top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean & meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.