Because the refrigeration system in the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-F-PT-B pass-thru bar cooler is self-contained, it’s simple to install. It’s located on the unit’s right side, so it can be accessed quickly for maintenance. This refrigerator is food rated and can be used to keep both packaged products and open containers at a steady temperature between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-F-PT-B back bar refrigerator has three sections and six glass doors. These doors slide open so users can access the interior. Each section is equipped with two wire storage shelves and LED lighting to brighten the cabinet.
- Food rated
- 22.1-cu.-ft. capacity
- 3 sections
- 6 sliding glass doors
- Each section has 2 epoxy-coated steel wire shelves
- Each section holds 1 half-barrel keg
- LED lighting on interior with manual on/off switch
- Black exterior finish blends in with bar d‚àö¬©cor
- Interior is made of stainless steel for rust resistance
- Galvanized steel top
- Interior has easy-to-clean radius corners
- Self-contained condenser provides straightforward installation
- Right-mounted refrigeration system
- Maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees F
- 1,942-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 601/4 in. W x 18 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 253/4 in. D x 34 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Refrigerated Open Food Rated Back Bar Pass-Thru Storage Cabinet, three-section, 72″W, 34″ H, (6) locking sliding glass doors, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, black exterior finish, galvanized top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean & meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.