The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-F-PT-S three-section bar refrigerator has a pass-thru design, creating a convenient flow from the back of the house to the front. Six epoxy-coated shelves hold and organize products and resist corrosion. If the shelves are removed, the cabinet can hold three half-barrel kegs. LED lights illuminate the interior and are controlled by an On/Off switch for convenience. The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-F-PT-S three-section pass-thru back bar storage cabinet is easy to install and service since the refrigeration system is self-contained. This system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain the cabinet’s cold temperatures.
- Pass-thru design connects front of the house to the back for convenient work flow
- 6 steel shelves have an epoxy coating to resist corrosion
- Holds 3 half-barrel kegs if the shelves are removed
- Interior LED lighting is controlled by an On/Off switch for convenience
- Stainless steel interior has coved corners to eliminate crevices and simplify cleanup
- Exterior is made of stainless steel for corrosion and minor damage resistance
- Black finish on the door frame works well in virtually any design scheme
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1/4 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 34 in. H
Refrigerated Open Food Rated Back Bar Pass-Thru Storage Cabinet, three section, 72″ W, 34″ H, (6) locking sliding glass doors, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel exterior with black frame doors, galvanized top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.