Suitable for high-volume use, the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-S bar refrigerator is made of durable stainless steel. It has six shelves to store product, and each of them are coated in epoxy for strength and corrosion resistance. The three sections have a combined interior space of 19.92 cubic feet. LED lights in the cabinet facilitate product locating, and because the three doors are made of glass, customers can see what they want to order.
If an employee forgets to shut one of the doors on the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-S bar refrigerator, it’ll shut on its own. They can also be propped open so they won’t slam shut while the cabinet is being stocked with product. To prevent theft and tampering after hours, the doors come with locks for security. This unit cools with a self-contained refrigeration system using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 19.92-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- 3 sections with 3 sliding doors
- Glass doors lock to prevent theft
- Self-close and stay-open door features
- Holds 3 half-size barrel kegs
- 6 corrosion-resistant, epoxy-coated steel shelves
- Interior LED lights with a switch included
- Stainless steel and galvanized construction
- Right-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system uses forced air
- Environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- 1,942-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 601/4 in. W x 181/2 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 235/8 in. D x 34 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, three section, 72″W, 34″H, 19.4 cu. ft., (3) sliding glass doors, snap-in door gasket, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel exterior finish, galvanized top, with stainless steel floors & galvanized interior, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.