Beverage Air BB72HC-1-S
The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-S bar refrigerator has stay-open doors to facilitate product stocking. Its doors also shut on their own if an employee forgets, and they have snap-in gaskets to prevent temperature changes. At the end of the night, the cabinet can be locked to minimize theft and tampering. Six shelves in the unit hold plenty of product, and because they’re epoxy coated, they will withstand moist environments without corroding.
Using forced air and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-S bar refrigerator maintains temperatures from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, which can be adjusted with electronic controls. It’s self-contained to streamline installation, and if maintenance is needed, the condenser can be accessed from the right side. Making this unit user friendly, it has an automatic defrost that cleans built-up ice and an evaporator that removes condensation.
- 19.92-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- Self-contained refrigeration system streamlines installation
- Right-mounted condenser cools with forced air
- Cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic defrost eliminates ice buildup
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil is resistant to corrosion
- 3 sections
- 3 solid doors with locks
- Snap-in gaskets help unit retain chill
- Doors self-close to save energy and stay open while loading
- Holds 3 half-size barrel kegs
- 6 storage shelves with an epoxy-coated steel construction
- Bright LED interior lights with power switch
- Stainless steel exterior and interior floor provide durability
- Galvanized subtop and interior
- 1,942-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 601/4 in. W x 19 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 34 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, three section, 72″ W, 34″ H, 19.4 cu. ft., (3) solid doors, snap-in door gasket, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel exterior finish, galvanized interior and top, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.