Beverage Air BB78HC-1-G-S
To store a large amount of product, the Beverage Air BB78HC-1-G-S bar refrigerator has three shelves and 33.59 cubic feet of interior space. Its three sections are contained with three swinging doors, made of glass to provide a view of items being stored. Illuminated with LED lights, finding product in the cabinet is streamlined, and the lights can be turned on and off with a manual switch.
The Beverage Air BB78HC-1-G-S bar refrigerator has a galvanized interior with a stainless steel floor that can be wiped clean. Its exterior and top are also made of stainless steel to provide durability. This unit cools with a left-mounted, self-contained condenser that uses forced air and environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. Adjustable with electronic controls, the temperature in this unit ranges from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 33.59-cu.-ft. interior space
- Accommodates 4 half-size barrel kegs
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- 3 sections with 3 glass doors
- Doors lock and seal shut with snap-in gaskets
- Self-close and stay-open door capabilities
- 6 storage shelves made of epoxy-coated steel
- Product locating facilitated with LED lights
- Manual light switch
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Left-mounted condenser with forced-air cooling
- Automatic defrost is nonelectric
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil resists corrosion
- Top and exterior made of stainless steel
- Galvanized interior with a stainless steel floor
- 2,392-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 661/4 in. W x 23 in. D x 321/8 in. H
- Overall: 79 in. W x 291/8 in. D x 371/4 in. H
- 5.5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, three section, 79″ W, 37-1/4″ H, 33.0 cu. ft., (3) glass doors, snap-in door gasket, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (4) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel top, with stainless steel floors & galvanized interior, left-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.