Beverage Air BDC-HC-12 Description
Operators can use the electronic controls on the Beverage Air BDC-HC-12 mobile ice cream freezer to adjust the temperature from -10 to 8 degrees Fahrenheit. The top has enough room to display 12 flavors of ice cream, and each PVC-coated support rack can hold two 3-gallon tubs of product. To hold ice cream that isn’t ready to serve, the bottom storage cabinet accommodates (10) 3-gallon containers. A Lexan sneeze guard prevents contamination while a customer retrieves product.
The Beverage Air BDC-HC-12 mobile ice cream freezer has sliding glass doors to access its contents, and the doors have locks to prevent theft and tampering. To make this unit user friendly, it has a maintenance-free condenser and a drain plug to remove condensation. It operates with a cold-wall refrigeration system and environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- 20.9-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 8 degrees F
- Room for 12 flavors
- Sliding glass lids with locks
- 6 PVC-coated wire support racks
- Racks can each hold (2) 3-gal. ice cream containers
- Lower storage capacity for (10) 3-gal. containers
- Lexan sneeze guard prevents contamination
- Electronic controls with an adjustable thermostat
- Cold-wall refrigeration system
- Maintenance-free condenser
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Drain plug
- Galvanized metal exterior with a white powder-coated surface
- Painted steel interior
- Mounted on 2-in. casters
Dimensions & Utilities
- 681/5 in. W x 262/5 in. D x 52 in. H
- 5.2 A, 3.78 kW, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dipping Cabinet Freezer, -10°F – 8°F, 18.48 cu. ft., (12) flavors, sliding lids, includes six (6) heavy-duty, PVC coated wire can support racks, each rack designed to hold two (12) 3 gallon ice cream containers, lower level below containers provides extra container storage of ten (10) 3 gallon ice cream containers, Lexan sneeze guard, maintenance-free condenser, adjustable thermostat, galvanized metal exterior with white powder coated painted surface, pre-painted steel interior, R134a refrigerant, NEMA-5-15P, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.