The Beverage Air BDC-HC-8 mobile ice cream freezer has room to display eight flavors of product. It has four PVC-coated wire racks that each hold two 3-gallon containers of ice cream, and to store product for later, the bottom portion of this unit holds six 3-gallon containers. Because it’s mounted on casters, it can be rolled place to place throughout a business or pulled out for access underneath when cleaning is needed. Using electronic controls, the temperature is adjustable from -10 to 8 degrees Fahrenheit.
Product in the Beverage Air BDC-HC-8 mobile ice cream freezer is accessed when a customer or employee slides one of the glass lids. To prevent unwanted tampering, the lids have locks that can only be opened with a key. A Lexan sneeze guard protects product, ensuring that customers or employees don’t contaminate ice cream while they’re scooping it. This freezer operates with a cold-wall refrigeration system that uses natural R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is good for the environment.
- 15.2-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: -10 to 8 degrees F
- Displays 8 flavors
- Locking glass lids slide open
- 4 PVC-coated wire support racks
- Holds (2) 3-gal. ice cream containers per rack
- (6) 3-gal. containers can be stored in the bottom
- Lexan sneeze guard protects product
- Electronic controls with an adjustable thermostat
- Cold-wall refrigeration system with a maintenance-free condenser
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally safe
- Drain plug
- Galvanized metal exterior with a white powder-coated surface
- Painted steel interior
- Positioned on 2-in. casters
Dimensions & Utilities
- 502/5 in. W x 262/5 in. D x 52 in. H
- 5.4 A, 3.52 kW, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dipping Cabinet Freezer, -10°F – 8°F, 15.2 cu. ft., (8) flavors, sliding lids, includes four (4) heavy-duty, PVC coated wire can support racks, each rack designed to hold two (8) 3 gallon ice cream containers, lower level below containers provides extra container storage of six (6) 3 gallon ice cream containers, Lexan sneeze guard, maintenance-free condenser, adjustable thermostat, galvanized metal exterior with white powder coated painted surface, pre-painted steel interior, R134a refrigerant, 1/3 HP, NEMA 5-15P, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.