Beverage Air BM23HC-C-B Description
The Beverage Air BM23HC-C-B draft beer system can hold one keg of beer that’s dispensed through its single faucet. A tower leading to the faucet has 3 inches of insulation to ensure beverages are cold when they’re served to the customer. Cooling with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, this unit operates with a self-contained refrigeration system, and operators can adjust the temperature from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit using electronic controls.
To conserve energy and cold air, the single door on the Beverage Air BM23HC-C-B draft beer system self-closes if an employee forgets to shut it. It also has locks to prevent theft and tampering when employees aren’t around. The club top of this unit has a beer waste bottle that captures spillage that drips from the faucet, keeping the countertop clean. Its interior has an automatic defrost to prevent ice from forming and clogging the tower.
- 7.66-cu.-ft. interior space
- Holds 1 keg
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- Beer waste bottle keeps countertop clean
- Self-contained refrigeration system uses forced air
- Cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Includes a nonelectric defrost and evaporator with epoxy-coated coil
- Door self-closes and has locks
- Magnetic door gaskets
- 3-in. insulated tower with faucet
- Black exterior and club top
- Stainless steel floor and lid
- Galvanized interior
- 1,094-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 20 in. W x 221/4 in. D x 231/2 in. H
- Overall: 24 in. W x 301/8 in. D x 531/4 in. H
- 2 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Draft Beer Cooler, portable, 24″ W, 7.66 cu. ft., club type, self-closing door with locks, self-contained refrigeration, one-keg capacity, storage area, 2-1/2″ insulated tower with single faucet, black exterior, black club top with stainless steel lid, galvanized interior, stainless steel floor, 4″ casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.