Beverage Air BM23HC-S-31 Description
The Beverage Air BM23HC-S-31 draft beer system holds one half-barrel keg. It dispenses beer from a 3-inch insulated tower with a single faucet. Cold air is supplied to the tower continuously to reduce foaming for a perfect pour. Cold temperatures are produced by the R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and a forced air system distributes the cold air for even cooling.
Accessing the interior is simple with the self-closing door that keeps cold air inside the cabinet. This door can be reversed in the field to fit into different kitchen layouts. Since the exterior has a stainless steel finish, it is great for commercial use. The countertop is also made of stainless steel, so it is easy to clean, and the drip tray keeps messes from the faucet contained to the Beverage Air BM23HC-S-31 draft beer system.
- Holds 1 keg
- 3-in. insulated tower dispenses from a single faucet
- Continuous cold air in the tower reduces foaming for the perfect pour
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor is easy to clean and supports heavy loads
- Galvanized steel interior ceiling and walls withstand use in commercial settings
- Self-closing door keeps cold air in the cabinet
- Magnetic door gaskets create a tight seal for retaining cold air
- Door is field reversible to provide convenient work flow
- Stainless steel countertop has a drip tray to keep messes contained
- Stainless steel exterior finish is durable and corrosion resistant
- Forced air refrigeration system provides balanced temperatures in the cabinet
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Heavy-duty 4-in. casters provide mobility for cleaning under the unit
- Certified for outdoor use
- 993 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 1/6 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 20 in. W x 221/4 in. D x 231/2 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 301/8 in. D x 53 in. H
Draft Beer Cooler, portable, 24″ W, 7.66 cu. ft., door type, self-closing door with locks, self-contained refrigeration, one-keg capacity, 3″ insulated tower with single faucet, stainless steel exterior & floor, galvanized interior, 4″ casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.