To persuade customers to make an impulse purchase, the Beverage Air BZ13-1-B vertical open-air cooler puts product on display with three shelves and a bottom deck. It has a lighted sign panel and interior lights to illuminate the cabinet’s contents so they can be seen by passersby. Because the interior is white, product stands out, and the exterior is a sleek, stylish black. Providing protection against corrosion, the evaporator coil and shelves are coated in epoxy.
The Beverage Air BZ13-1-B open-air cooler has a self-contained refrigeration system that’s accessed at the bottom by removing the grille-this streamlines maintenance by ensuring that employees can get to the components quickly. The temperature of this unit stays at a temperature set by the operator between 32 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and it cools with an environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant.
- 10.7-cu.-ft. interior space
- Deck and 3 adjustable shelves for storage
- Shelves coated in epoxy to resist corrosion
- Temperature holding range: 32-40 degrees F
- Lighted sign panel entices customers
- Recessed interior lighting makes it convenient to find product
- Black exterior with white interior
- Self-contained refrigeration system mounted at the bottom
- Grille removable for maintenance
- Operates with R134A refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- Corrosion-resistant, epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- 4,939-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 265/8 in. W x 261/8 in. D x 245/8 in. H
- Overall: 30 in. W x 323/4 in. D x 543/8 in. H
- 12 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
The Breeze Open Display Case, 30″W, 10.7 cu. ft., deck & (3) adjustable shelves, lighted sign panel, recessed interior lighting, white interior, black exterior, bottom mount self-contained refrigeration, R134a, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.