The Beverage Air BZ13-1-W open air merchandiser displays drinks and snacks without a door, ensuring product is accessible. Its modern, curved profile and white finish can fit into almost any setting, and a lit sign panel increases the cabinet’s visibility. Three epoxy-coated shelves resist corrosion and use Gravity-Flo organizers to continuously feed bottles to the front. The cabinet can hold seven 20-ounce drink cases.
The Beverage Air BZ13-1-W open air merchandiser maintains temperatures between 32 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit with environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant. Its lift-out refrigeration system provides convenient service access, and its hot gas condensate evaporator helps prevent freezing. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation reinforces the cabinet’s structure and retains cold air. This unit has a corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction and a removable grille that facilitates cleaning.
- Displays product openly to increase impulse buys
- Provides quick access to bottles
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves resist corrosion
- Gravity-Flo organizers feed bottles to the front
- Can hold (7) 20-oz. drink cases
- Heavyweight steel construction has a baked-on exterior coating
- White finish fits into most d‚àö¬©cors
- Contemporary curved design
- Sign panel illuminates to display product
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation reinforces the cabinet’s structure
- Temperature range: 32-40 degrees F
- R134A refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Hot gas condensate evaporator prevents frost buildup
- One-piece refrigeration system lifts out for maintenance
- Detachable grille facilitates cleaning
- 5,430 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12 A, 1/2 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Internal dimensions: 265/8 in. W x 261/8 in. D x 24 5/8 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 323/4 in. D x 543/8 in. H
The Breeze Open Display Case, 30″W, 10.7 cu. ft., deck & (3) adjustable shelves, lighted sign panel, recessed interior lighting, white interior & exterior, bottom mount self-contained refrigeration, R134a, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.