Holding as much as 21 cubic feet of food items, the Beverage Air CDR6HC-1-B-D dry deli case is a good option for locations such as supermarkets, corner stores, and delis. Because the case’s front is enclosed with curved glass, it’s not suitable for self-service, but it keeps product safe from tampering and theft. Finished with black exterior powder coat, this case withstands frequent use in a high-volume location.
The Beverage Air CDR6HC-1-B-D dry deli case is built with adjustable shelves to accommodate various product options, and the interior is stainless steel for resistance to rust. Providing quick access to stored contents, the case has dual rear doors made of glass that slide open for serving and can be removed to perform cleaning procedures. Adding an illusion of extra space, the interior end caps are mirrored to reflect product and lighting.
- 21-cu.-ft. interior space
- Dry case
- Curved glass case front
- Sliding glass doors in rear of case enable restocking
- Galvanized steel exterior with powder coat resists dents and scratches
- Interior made of durable stainless steel
- End caps inside unit are mirrored for effect
- Full electronic control
- LED interior lighting with on/off switch
- 2 shelves can be adjusted to support product
- Molding for price tags is built in
- Rated for open food products
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 6931/32 in. W x 247/32 in. D x 3843/64 in. H
- Overall: 7311/16 in. W x 3547/64 in. D x 489/16 in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Dry Deli Case, open food rated, 73-11/16″ W, 21 cu. ft. capacity, curved front glass, removable sliding glass rear doors, (2) adjustable shelves, price tag molding, LED interior lighting, electrical outlet for scale, stainless steel interior with mirrored end caps, black exterior, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.