The Beverage Air CT1HC-1G Cross-Temp convertible refrigerator/freezer has an electronic control system that enables users to set the temperature to a level between -15 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It uses a self-contained condenser to produce cold temperatures. The compressor operates at different speeds depending on the temperature setting and ambient conditions-using less energy than traditional models.
The Beverage Air CT1HC-1G refrigerator/freezer has a stainless steel front and an aluminum interior for durability and resistance to corrosion. Its door is made of glass so users can see inside the cabinet without opening the door and causing temperature changes. LED lighting also shines on the interior to help users see the product.
- Reach in
- 1 section
- 23.1-cu.-ft. capacity
- 1 right-hinged glass door
- 3 wire shelves
- Electronic controls
- Digital display
- LED interior lighting
- Interior is made of aluminum for corrosion resistance
- Front is made of attractive stainless steel
- Continuous, coil-coated sides
- Self-contained condenser is mounted on top
- Temperature range: -15 to 40 degrees F
- Expansion valve system and variable-speed compressor quickly recover temperatures with reduced energy consumption
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 22 in. W x 26 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 26 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 841/2 in. H
- 8 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Cross Temp Convertible Refrigerator/Freezer, reach-in, one-section, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 23.1 cu. ft. capacity, (1) right-hand hinged glass door, (3) shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, adaptive defrost, aluminum interior, stainless steel front, continuous coil coated sides, variable speed compressor technology, expansion valve, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 4/5 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.