The Beverage Air CT1HC-1HG Cross-Temp convertible refrigerator/freezer can hold a variety of product types because of its wide temperature range. Its electronic control system can be set from -15 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, and its intuitive compressor rapidly changes temperatures. A self-contained refrigeration system is mounted on top of the unit.
For strength and corrosion resistance, the Beverage Air CT1HC-1HG refrigerator/freezer has a stainless steel front and an aluminum interior. Its two glass doors enable users to see the inside of the cabinet, and because of the half-door design, users can open a small section of the cabinet to avoid drastic temperature changes.
- 1 section
- 23.1-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 right-hinged glass doors
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves
- Electronic controls with digital display
- LED lighting brightens cabinet interior
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior lining
- Attractive stainless steel front
- Continuous, coil-coated sides
- Self-contained condenser is top mounted
- Temperature range: -15 to 40 degrees F
- Expansion valve system and variable-speed compressor quickly convert from refrigerator to freezer
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 227/8 in. W x 261/8 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 26 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 85 in. H
- 8 A, 4/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Cross Temp Convertible Refrigerator/Freezer, reach-in, one-section, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 23.1 cu. ft. capacity, (2) right-hand hinged glass doors, (3) shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, adaptive defrost, aluminum interior, stainless steel front, continuous coil coated sides, variable speed compressor technology, expansion valve, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 4/5 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.