Because the Beverage Air CT1HC-1S Cross-Temp convertible refrigerator/freezer has a self-contained condenser, it’s simple to install. The condenser is equipped with an expansion valve system, and it runs at different speeds depending on the temperature setting and ambient conditions. These features help users store a variety of products at safe temperatures by operating quickly and efficiently.
The Beverage Air CT1HC-1S refrigerator/freezer has one section with a right-hinged solid door. This door can be locked to protect products after hours. The cabinet’s interior is lined with aluminum, and its front is constructed of sturdy stainless steel.
- 1 reach-in section
- 23.1-cu.-ft. capacity
- 1 right-hinged solid door
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves hold products
- Controlled electronically with digital display
- Temperature range: -15 to 40 degrees F
- LED lighting on cabinet interior
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior construction
- Front is made of stainless steel
- Continuous, coil-coated sides
- Top-mounted, self-contained condenser
- Variable-speed compressor and expansion valve system enable conversion from refrigerator to freezer
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 22 in. W x 26 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 26 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 841/2 in. H
- 8 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Cross Temp Convertible Refrigerator/Freezer, reach-in, one-section, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, 23.1 cu. ft. capacity, (1) right-hand hinged solid door, (3) shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, adaptive defrost, aluminum interior, stainless steel front, continuous coil coated sides, variable speed compressor technology, expansion valve, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 4/5 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.