The Beverage Air DD36HC-1-B draft beer cooler can accommodate one half keg in its base. The base cabinet is lined with galvanized steel and has a reinforced stainless steel floor that won’t collapse under the weight of heavy kegs. Its dispenser has two taps so bartenders can fill multiple glasses at once.
The Beverage Air DD36HC-1-B draft beer cooler has a basic black exterior, but its column and top are made of stainless steel to resist rust. This unit has a self-contained refrigeration system that uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- 8.31-cu.-ft. capacity
- Accommodates 1 half keg
- 1 solid door with lock
- 1 dual-faucet column
- Black vinyl exterior
- Stainless steel top and reinforced floor
- Galvanized interior
- Refrigeration system is self-contained for streamlined installation
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Maintains temperatures from 36-38 degrees F
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 241/4 in. W x 185/8 in. D x 291/2 in. H
- Overall: 36 in. W x 241/4 in. D x 511/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Draft Beer Cooler, 36″W, 51-1/4″H, 8.31 cu. ft., (1) door, (1) 1/2 keg capacity, door locks, one dual faucet column, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with reinforced stainless steel floor, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.