Because the Beverage Air DD36HC-1-S draft beer cooler has a self-contained refrigeration system, it can be installed quickly. The system uses R290 refrigerant, which is an environmentally friendly hydrocarbon, and maintains temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Beverage Air DD36HC-1-S draft beer cooler has a dual-faucet tower that’s insulated to ensure product is cold and refreshing. Dual faucets enable bartenders to fill two glasses at the same time. The exterior is made of stainless steel for a durable and attractive finish.
- 8.31-cu.-ft. capacity
- Holds 1 half keg
- 1 solid locking door
- 1 insulated column with 2 faucets
- Stainless steel top, exterior, and reinforced floor
- Galvanized interior
- Refrigeration system is self-contained to aid in installation
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Runs between 36 and 38 degrees F
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 241/4 in. W x 185/8 in. D x 291/2 in. H
- Overall: 36 in. W x 241/4 in. D x 511/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Draft Beer Cooler, 36″W, 51-1/4″H, 8.31 cu. ft., (1) door, (1) 1/2 keg capacity, door locks, one dual faucet column, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with reinforced stainless steel floor, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.