Beverage Air DD48HC-1-B
The Beverage Air DD48HC-1-B draft beer system holds two half-barrel kegs so bartenders can serve two different brews. Beer dispenses through a single tube with two handles, and the tube is lined with silver to ensure bacterial resistance. If any product spills while dispensing, a drip tray catches it to keep the countertop surface clean. The two doors have locks to secure product, and they self-close to reduce lost air. To further retain chill, the doors are sealed tight with magnetic gaskets.
Equipped with electronic controls, users can adjust the temperature of the Beverage Air DD48HC-1-B draft beer cooler from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. It cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for environmental purposes, and its refrigeration system is self-contained to streamline installation. The unit defrosts automatically to reduce ice buildup, and its evaporator coil is epoxy coated so it won’t corrode. Designed with a stainless steel construction, the top can be used as a durable workstation that’s convenient to wipe clean.
- 12.4-cu.-ft. interior space
- Holds 2 half-barrel kegs
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- 2 locking doors with a self-closing feature
- Magnetic gaskets reduce lost air
- 1 dual faucet column
- Silver-lined tubing is antimicrobial for safe dispensing
- Drain tube in the bottom front for connection to drain
- Drip tray contains spillage
- Cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Evaporator coil is corrosion resistant due to epoxy coating
- Nonelectric defrost operates automatically
- Stainless steel top and floor
- Galvanized interior
- Black exterior
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/8 in. W x 185/8 in. D x 293/8 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 511/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Draft Beer Cooler, 48″W, 24-1/2″D, 12.4 cu. ft., (2) doors, (2) keg capacity, door locks, one dual faucet column, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with reinforced stainless steel floor, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.