Beverage Air DD48HC-1-S
With the Beverage Air DD48HC-1-S draft beer system, bartenders can offer multiple beverage options to customers. It holds two kegs and has two faucets. To support the weight of heavy kegs without causing damage to the cabinet, the unit has a reinforced stainless steel floor.
The Beverage Air DD48HC-1-S draft beer system has a self-contained condenser that produces product temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. To prevent temperatures from drastically changing, the unit has solid doors that prevent heat transfer and an insulated tower.
- 12.4-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 solid and locking doors
- Accommodates 2 kegs
- 1 column with 2 faucets
- Insulated dispensing tower keeps beer cool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, top, and reinforced floor
- Galvanized steel interior
- Quick-installing, self-contained condenser
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Keeps product between 36 and 38 degrees F
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/8 in. W x 185/8 in. D x 293/8 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 511/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Draft Beer Cooler, 48″W, 24-1/2″D, 12.4 cu. ft., (2) doors, (2) keg capacity, door locks, one dual faucet column, stainless steel exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with reinforced stainless steel floor, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.