Beverage Air DD50HC-1-C-B Description
Supplying hundreds of 12-ounce beers between refills, the Beverage Air DD50HC-1-C-B draft beer dispensing system holds two full kegs. Made of stainless steel with a reinforced floor, the cabinet survives intensive use without rusting or denting. So users can quickly fill glasses by pulling the handles, dual stainless steel taps are mounted on a 3-inch stainless steel dispensing column.
The Beverage Air DD50HC-1-C-B kegerator beer dispenser runs on R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that is less harmful to the environment than other refrigerants. Its self-contained, 1/4 horsepower compressor simplifies installation because it just needs to be plugged in for use. Keeping stored drinks cold and ready to serve, the interior of the cabinet remains between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Full electronic control
- 17.86-cu.-ft. capacity
- Accommodates 2 full kegs
- 2 stainless steel dispensing taps
- 1 dispensing column is made from insulated stainless steel
- 2 locking solid doors
- Silver-lined dispenser tubing is anti-microbial
- Stainless steel exterior and galvanized interior are suitable for high volume use
- Snap-in door gaskets with magnets ensure tight closure
- Self-closing doors retain cold air for reduced energy consumption
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drip tray
- Reinforced floor and door sill support the weight of full kegs
- Drain tube for connection to floor drain
- Self-contained refrigeration
- Automatic defrost
- Evaporator coil is epoxy coated for corrosion resistance
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Heat transfer capacity: 1,702 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 373/4 in. W x 231/8 in. D x 273/8 in. H
- Overall: 501/2 in. W x 29 in. D x 521/2 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. Cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Draft Beer Cooler, Club Type, 50-1/2″W, 29″D, 17.86 cu. ft., (2) doors, (1) slide back lid with (1) shelf, (2) keg capacity, door locks, (1) dual faucet tower, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior with reinforced stainless steel floor, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.