Beverage Air DD50HC-1-S
Supplying hundreds of 12-ounce beers between refills, the Beverage Air DD50HC-1-S draft beer dispensing system holds two full kegs. Made of stainless steel with a reinforced floor, the cabinet can survive intensive use without rusting or denting. Stainless steel dispensing taps mount to a 3-inch dispensing column also constructed of strong stainless steel. The tap handles enable the user to rapidly fill glasses.
The Beverage Air DD50HC-1-S kegerator beer dispenser utilizes R290 hydrocarbon, a refrigerant that has less environmental impact versus other refrigerant options. With a built-in 1/4 horsepower compressor, the unit must only be plugged into power it for use. Keeping beverages at an ideal service temperature, inside space is maintained between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Full electronic control
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- 17.86-cu.-ft. capacity
- Holds 2 standard size kegs
- 2 dispensing taps are stainless-steel
- 1 insulated stainless steel dispensing column
- 2 high-quality doors with locking mechanisms
- Anti-microbial dispenser tubing with silver lining
- Large-capacity galvanized steel interior has an exterior made from stainless steel
- Door gaskets with magnets for tight seals
- Self-closing doors contain refrigerated air for reduced power usage
- Stainless steel drip trays
- Heavy-duty floor and door sills support full keg weight
- Floor drain connector
- Built-in refrigeration system
- Automatic defrost
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator coils with epoxy coating
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Heat transfer capacity: 1,702 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 373/4 in. W x 231/8 in. D x 273/8 in. H
- Overall: 501/2 in. W x 29 in. D x 521/2 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Draft Beer Cooler, 50-1/2″ W, 29″ D, 17.86 cu. ft., (2) doors, (2) keg capacity, door locks, (1) dual faucet column, stainless steel front, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.