Beverage Air DD58HC-1-C-B
Enabling it to quickly dispense a high volume of beverages, the Beverage Air DD58HC-1-C-B draft beer kegerator has three stainless steel taps. For sanitary product delivery, its two columns feature antimicrobial tubing that transport liquid from the kegs to the taps. To blend seamlessly with restaurant, bar, or club d‚àö¬©cor, the exterior of the cabinet is black.
The Beverage Air DD58HC-1-C-B beer dispensing system runs on R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that is less harmful to the environment than other refrigerants. A good option for locations with limited space, the refrigeration system is self-contained. Since it’s made of galvanized and stainless steel, this unit can perform for an extended time period without rusting or denting.
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Full electronic control
- 21.86-cu.-ft. capacity
- Can accommodate 3 full kegs
- 3 stainless steel dispensing taps
- 2 stainless steel dispensing columns are insulated
- 2 solid doors have locks
- Silver-lined antimicrobial dispenser tubing
- Stainless steel exterior and galvanized interior
- Snap-in door gaskets with magnets for secure closure
- Self-closing doors conserve energy through use
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drip tray
- Reinforced floor and door sill
- Drain tube for connection to floor drain
- Self-contained refrigeration for reduced footprint
- Automatic defrost
- Epoxy coating on evaporator coil resists corrosion
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Heat transfer capacity: 1,702 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 461/8 in. W x 231/8 in. D x 273/8 in. H
- Overall: 59 in. W x 29 in. D x 521/2 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Draft Beer Cooler, Club Type, 59″ W, 28-3/16″ D, 21.86 cu. ft., (2) doors, (2) slide back lids – (1) with shelf and (1) with basket, (3) keg capacity, door locks, (2) single faucet columns, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.