Beverage Air DD58HC-1-C-S
The Beverage Air DD58HC-1-C-S draft beer dispensing system has antimicrobial tubing lined with natural silver to deliver liquid from the stored beverage containers to the taps, ensuring optimal flavor and freshness. Because the taps and columns are made of stainless steel, they are reliable for extended use. Inside the cabinet, three full kegs are kept cold and ready to serve for reduced wait times.
The Beverage Air DD58HC-1-C-S beer dispensing system has a self-contained compressor mounted on the side of the unit for convenient access during maintenance and repairs. To facilitate drainage, a tube is built-in to the floor of the cabinet that can be connected to a floor drain, reducing necessary cleanup. In between uses, magnetic door gaskets contain chilled air, while the doors can be locked for extra security.
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Full electronic control
- Brushed stainless finish
- 21.86-cu.-ft. capacity
- Can hold 3 full kegs
- 3 dispensing taps made of stainless steel
- 2 stainless steel dispensing columns are insulated
- 2 solid doors have locks
- Silver-lined antimicrobial tubing
- Galvanized and stainless steel construction
- Magnetic door gaskets for air-tight closure
- Self-closing doors to conserve energy
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drip tray
- Reinforced floor supports heavy kegs
- Drain tube enables connection to floor drain
- Self-contained refrigeration for reduced footprint
- Automatic defrost
- Epoxy coating on evaporator coil for corrosion resistance
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Heat transfer capacity: 1,702 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 461/8 in. W x 231/8 in. D x 273/8 in. H
- Overall: 59 in. W x 29 in. D x 521/2 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Draft Beer Cooler, Club Type, 59″ W, 28-3/16″ D, 21.86 cu. ft., (2) doors, (2) slide back lids – (1) with shelf and (1) with basket, (3) keg capacity, door locks, (2) single faucet columns, stainless steel top & front, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.