The Beverage Air DD58HC-1-S draft beer system accommodates three kegs, and the beer is directed to two 3-inch, insulated dispensing towers. One of the towers has a single faucet, while the other has a dual faucet, allowing this tower to dispense twice the amount of beer. Cold air is circulated throughout the cabinet with a forced air system, so the beer in each keg is kept cold and ready to be dispensed. Cold temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, and operation is simple with the full electronic control.
The magnetic door gaskets create a positive seal to retain cold air. With their self-closing design, the doors keep cold air inside the Beverage Air DD58HC-1-S draft beer cooler. The doors are field reversible to fit into different layouts, and to eliminate unauthorized keg access, they can be locked. Made of stainless steel, the exterior finish is heavy duty, but it also resists corrosion and simplifies cleanup.
- Holds up to 3 kegs
- (2) 3-in. insulated dispensing towers; 1 with a single faucet and 1 with a double faucet
- Forced air refrigeration ensures the beer kegs stay cold for serving
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Full electronic control simplifies operation
- 2 self-closing doors help retain cold air
- Magnetic door gaskets create a seal to keep cold air inside the cabinet
- Lockable doors secure the kegs to prevent theft
- Doors can be reversed in the field
- Drain tube at the bottom of the unit’s front includes a connection to the floor drain
- 1,702 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.5 A, 1/4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 461/8 in. W x 231/8 in. D x 273/8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 59 in. W x 29 in. D x 521/2 in. H
- Interior ceiling and walls are made of galvanized steel to support commercial use
- Stainless steel floor supports heavy loads
- Stainless steel exterior finish is corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Drip tray in the stainless steel top contains leaks and spills
- Evaporator coil is coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance
Draft Beer Cooler, 59″ W, 28-3/16″ D, (2) doors, 23.8 cu. ft., (3) keg capacity, door locks, (1) single and (1) dual faucet towers, stainless steel front & top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 hp, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.