Beverage Air DD68HC-1-C-B
So users can dispense hundreds of cold beverages without refilling the unit, the Beverage Air DD68HC-1-C-B draft beer dispenser can hold as many as three full kegs of beer. It’s made of stainless and galvanized steel with a reinforced floor to withstand the weight of full kegs. A 1/3 horsepower compressor is self-contained with the unit, creating a streamlined footprint that doesn’t waste floor space.
The Beverage Air DD68HC-1-C-B kegerator dispenser is powered by electricity and cooled with R290 refrigerant that minimizes environmental impact. It’s a low-profile machine, with a cabinet top made of stainless steel and under 40 inches tall for comfortable operation. Producing multiple beverages in a reduced time frame, the three taps provide fast service to meet high-volume demand.
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Full electronic control
- 25.93-cu.-ft. capacity
- Fits 3 full kegs
- 3 stainless steel dispensing taps
- 2 dispensing columns are made of insulated stainless steel
- 2 solid doors with locks
- Antimicrobial tubing lined with silver prevents bacterial growth
- Durable stainless steel exterior and galvanized interior
- Magnets inside door gaskets keep doors firmly shut to prevent air loss
- Doors self-close if left open
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drip tray
- Floor is reinforced to hold heavy kegs
- Drain tube for connection to floor drain
- Self-contained refrigeration
- Automatic defrost
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Heat transfer capacity: 2,392 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 561/8 in. W x 231/8 in. D x 271/4 in. H
- Overall: 69 in. W x 29 in. D x 521/2 in. H
- 5.5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Draft Beer Cooler, Club Type, 69″ W, 28-3/16″ D, 25.93 cu. ft., (2) doors, (2) slide back lids – (1) with shelf and (1) with basket, (3) keg capacity, door locks, (2) single faucet columns, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, column type beer faucets, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.