Beverage Air DD68HC-1-C-S
The Beverage Air DD68HC-1-C-S draft beer dispenser is made of durable stainless and galvanized steel with a brushed metal appearance compatible with most surroundings. Its two column-type dispensers have three taps for dispensing multiple beverages to keep up with heavy demand. Antimicrobial supply lines deliver the beer from the kegs to the taps and resist bacterial growth to preserve beverage flavors.
The Beverage Air DD68HC-1-C-S kegerator dispenser can hold three kegs inside a temperature-controlled environment. Cooled with a self-contained compressor and R290 refrigerant, this cooler keeps drinks cold while reducing environmental impact. To restrict access to kegs, the solid doors have locks that can be engaged to secure the doors shut.
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Full electronic control
- Brushed stainless finish
- 25.93-cu.-ft. capacity
- Fits 3 full kegs
- 3 stainless steel dispensing taps
- 2 stainless steel dispensing columns are insulated
- 2 solid doors with locks secure contents
- Antimicrobial tubing lined with silver restricts growth of bacteria
- Durable stainless steel exterior and galvanized interior
- Magnets inside door gaskets keep doors firmly shut to prevent air loss
- Doors self-close if left open
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drip tray
- Reinforced floor holds heavy kegs
- Drain tube for connection to floor drain
- Self-contained refrigeration
- Automatic defrost
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil for corrosion resistance
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Heat transfer capacity: 2,392 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 561/8 in. W x 231/8 in. D x 271/4 in. H
- Overall: 69 in. W x 29 in. D x 521/2 in. H
- 5.5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Draft Beer Cooler, Club Type, 69″ W, 28-3/16″ D, 25.93 cu. ft., (2) doors, (2) slide back lids – (1) with shelf and (1) with basket, (3) keg capacity, door locks, (2) single faucet columns, stainless steel top & front, galvanized interior, column type beer faucets, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.