Beverage Air DD72HC-1-B
With four stainless steel taps and room to store three full kegs, the Beverage Air DD72HC-1-B draft beer dispenser is suitable for quickly dispensing a large volume of drinks in a busy environment. Its black exterior blends in with most surroundings, and the self-contained refrigeration enables the unit to be installed almost anywhere. For fast drainage, a tube located at the bottom of the cabinet can be connected to a floor drain.
The Beverage Air DD72HC-1-B kegerator dispenser has locking doors to keep stored beverage tanks safe and concealed during service. Ensuring a uniform temperature is maintained and power isn’t wasted, the doors self-close and have strong magnetic gaskets. Its full electronic controls keep the internal temperature of the unit between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal cold beverage service.
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Full electronic control
- 19.95-cu.-ft. capacity
- Fits 3 full kegs inside cabinet
- 4 stainless steel dispensing taps on 2 insulated columns
- 3 solid cabinet doors have locks to prevent theft
- Antimicrobial beverage tubes
- Durable stainless and galvanized steel
- Magnetic door gaskets retain cold air
- Self-closing doors
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drip tray
- Floor and door sill are reinforced for added strength
- Drain tube for connection to floor drain
- Side-mounted refrigeration unit is self-contained
- Automatic defrost
- Epoxy-coating on evaporator coil
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Heat transfer capacity: 2,392 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 601/4 in. W x 183/4 in. D x 277/8 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 243/4 in. D x 511/4 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Draft Beer Cooler, 72″ W, 24-3/8″ D, 19.95 cu. ft., (3) doors, (3) keg capacity, door locks, (2) dual angle faucet columns, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.