The Beverage Air DD78HC-1-S-12T draft beer system accommodates four kegs in the cabinet interior. To allow staff members to dispense a large amount of beer at once, the dispensing tower has 12 taps. Accessing the stored kegs is simple since there are three swing doors, but each of the doors can be locked to limit cabinet access. With the help of R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, cold temperatures in the cabinet are maintained. A stainless steel finish on the exterior of the Beverage Air DD78HC-1-S-12T draft beer cooler provides durability and corrosion reisstance, so it is perfect for commercial use.
- Tower includes 12 beer taps
- 4 keg capacity
- 3 doors make it easy to access the interior
- Locking doors help reduce theft risks
- Galvanized steel interior ceiling and walls provide durability for heavy-duty use
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to service because all the components are built together
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Exterior has a stainless steel finish to resist corrosion and minor damage
- Top is made of stainless steel to simplify cleanup
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1/3 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 79 in. W x 283/16 in. D
Draft Beer Cooler, 79″ W, 28-3/16″ D, 33.59 cu. ft., (3) doors, (4) keg capacity, door locks, (12) tap tower, stainless steel exterior & top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.