The Beverage Air DD94HC-1-B draft beer system serves cold beer straight from the keg. Its cabinet can hold five kegs and has a durable galvanized and stainless steel interior. Self-closing doors prevent cold air from leaking while magnetic gaskets create a positive seal.
The Beverage Air DD94HC-1-B draft beer system dispenses beer from two dual-faucet towers that are insulated to retain cold air and prevent foaming. Forced-air refrigeration and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keep the beer kegs cool. Electronic controls enable the user to adjust the temperatures quickly, and the unit empties through floor drains via the drain tube in the bottom front.
- 2 insulated, dual-faucet towers dispense beer
- Forced-air refrigeration ensures kegs are chilled properly
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Cabinet can hold 5 kegs
- Interior has a galvanized steel ceiling and walls with a reinforced stainless steel floor
- Durable vinyl exterior fits in almost any establishment
- Doors self-close to prevent cold air leaks
- Magnetic gaskets create a positive door seal
- Adjustable electronic controls
- Drain tube in the bottom front connects to floor drains
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 A, 1/3 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 95 in. L x 29 in. W x 521/2 in. H
Draft Beer Cooler, 95″W, 29″D, 37.82 cu. ft., (3) doors, (5) keg capacity, door locks, (2) dual faucet columns, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.