Beverage Air DD94HC-1-S
The Beverage Air DD94HC-1-S kegerator features three self-closing doors that can be locked to deter tampering. It has two dual-tap faucet columns and can accommodate five kegs, which is ideal for use in busy bars and pubs. To streamline cleanup, it includes a stainless steel drip tray.
To effectively retain cold air, the Beverage Air DD94HC-1-S draft beer system utilizes magnetic door gaskets to create a positive seal. Its top, floor, and front are constructed of stainless steel, ensuring a long lifespan with intensive use. This unit uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant and has a temperature holding range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 37.82-cu.-ft. interior space
- 5-keg capacity
- Stainless steel color
- Top, front, and floor constructed of durable stainless steel
- Stainless steel drip tray and drain tube streamline cleanup
- Galvanized steel interior
- 2 dual-tap faucet columns
- Full electronic controls
- 3 self-closing doors with locks
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Magnetic door gaskets ensure a tight seal
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- R290 refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- Automatic, non-electric defrost
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 821/4 in. W x 231/8 in. D x 271/4 in. H
- Overall: 95 in. W x 29 in. D x 521/2 in. H
- 5.5 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Draft Beer Cooler, 95″W, 29″D, 37.82 cu. ft., (3) doors, (5) keg capacity, door locks, (2) dual faucet columns, stainless steel top & front, galvanized interior with reinforced stainless steel floor, self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.