The top section of the Beverage Air DP46HC pizza prep table can hold two full-size food pans as deep as 6 inches to keep ingredients in a handy place for assembly, and the single section in the table’s base is refrigerated to contain ingredients when they aren’t in use. Using R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, the pan rail and base maintains temperatures from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. It comes with a 19-inch-deep polyethylene cutting board, offering a place for employees to add pepperoni, vegetables, and other toppings to pizza dough.
To promote even airflow, the Beverage Air DP46HC prep table cooler’s base has two wire shelves that are epoxy coated so they won’t corrode, and the door seals shut with a magnetic gasket, so chill doesn’t escape and potentially cause the temperature to drop. The door has a 120-degree stay-open feature that prevents it from slamming shut while a user is loading and unloading the cabinet. For durability, the top, front, and sides are made of stainless steel.
- 12-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section with 1 door
- Door stays open 120 degrees and has a magnetic gasket for a tight seal
- 2 wire shelves promote airflow
- Epoxy coating on shelves and evaporator coil resists corrosion
- Accommodates 2 full-size food pans at the top
- Accepts pans as deep as 6 in.
- Refrigerated pan rail keeps food cold
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top provide durability
- Interior is lined with aluminum to resist corrosion
- Full-length, 19-in.-deep polyethylene cutting board accommodates pizzas
- Self-contained refrigeration system is side mounted
- Cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- Mounted on 3-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- 2,940-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 42 in. W x 26 in. D x 237/8 in. H
- Overall: 46 in. W x 367/8 in. D x 531/8 in. H
- 4.5 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Pizza Top Refrigerated Counter, one-section, 46″W, 12 cu. ft., (1) door, (2) shelves, (2) full size pan top capacity, stainless steel top with refrigerated pan rail, 19″ cutting board, stainless steel front, sides, top, aluminum interior, side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.