Beverage Air DPD60HC-2 Description
Durable enough to withstand frequent, intensive use, the Beverage Air DPD60HC-2 refrigerated prep table is constructed primarily of stainless steel with a galvanized back and bottom. Its interior liner is aluminum to resist corrosion, and its magnetic door gaskets ensure cold air doesn’t leak out. This unit is mounted on casters, Enabling smooth transportation between locations, this unit is mounted on casters.
So it can be cleaned between uses, the Beverage Air DPD60HC-2 pizza prep table’s polyethylene cutting board is removable. It utilizes environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit has an interior capacity of 17.8 cubic feet and features two drawers.
- 17.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 drawers
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- 12-gauge stainless steel drawer slides equipped with Delrin rollers rated to 275 lbs.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer frames
- Top, sides, front, door and grille are dent-resistant stainless steel
- Galvanized back and bottom
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Mounted on 3-in. casters (2 with brakes)
- Magnetic gaskets create positive seal in drawers
- 19-in., removable polyethylene cutting board
- Stainless steel removable hoods and insulated lid assemblies
- Refrigerated pan rail
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Adaptive defrost
- Uses R290 refrigerant
- Evaporator coil is coated with corrosion-resistant epoxy
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 41 in. W x 26 in. D x 233/4 in. H
- Overall: 60 in. W x 37 in. D x 531/4 in. H
- 4.5 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Pizza Top Refrigerated Counter, one-section, 60″W, 17.8 cu. ft., (2) drawers, (2) full size & (1) 1/3 size pan top capacity, stainless steel top with refrigerated pan rail, 19″ cutting board, stainless steel front, sides, top, aluminum interior, side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.