The Beverage Air DPD60HC-3 pizza prep table has a refrigerated pan rail to hold two full-size and one third-size food pans. Its three drawers each can hold 275 pounds of product and have Delrin rollers to ensure they slide open smoothly. The slides are also telescoping, which prevents them from leaving the cabinet when pulled open. Locking pan dividers in the drawers ensure product is separated to prevent cross-contamination.
Due to the self-contained refrigeration system in the Beverage Air DPD60HC-3 pizza prep table, operators can install it by plugging it in. It’s mounted on the side for access if servicing is needed and cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, keeping temperatures in the range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit is constructed of stainless steel for durability.
- 17.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 3 drawers with magnetic gaskets
- Delrin rollers for smooth drawer sliding
- Drawers each hold 275 lbs.
- Telescoping slides prevent drawers from coming out
- Locking pan divider
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Holds 2 full-size and 1 third-size pans
- Refrigerated pan rail
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides
- Insulated lid retains chill
- Aluminum interior liner keeps spillage out of the cabinet
- 19-in.-deep cutting board accommodates large pizzas
- Side-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Adaptive defrost
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil resists corrosion
- Positioned on 3-in. casters
- 2,940-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 41 in. W x 26 in. D x 233/4 in. H
- Overall: 60 in. W x 37 in. D x 531/4 in. H
- 4.5 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Pizza Top Refrigerated Counter, one-section, 60″W, 17.8 cu. ft., (3) drawers, (2) full size & (1) 1/3 size pan top capacity, stainless steel top with refrigerated pan rail, 19″ cutting board, stainless steel front, sides, top, aluminum interior, side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.