Beverage Air DPD72HC-4
The four drawers in the Beverage Air DPD72HC-4 pizza prep table each hold 275 pounds. Their Delrin rollers open smoothly and telescoping slides prevent them from pulling out of the cabinet entirely. Pan dividers in each drawer reduce the risk of cross-contamination by separating product. Its drawers are sealed tight with magnetic gaskets to deter cold air from escaping to the environment.
This Beverage Air DPD72HC-4 prep table maintains temperatures of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and holds three full-size food pans in its top half. It also has a cutting board that stretches 19 inches to provide plenty of space for staff to prepare pizzas. Made of stainless steel, this prep table can withstand years of repeated use and is mounted on 3-inch casters for convenient rolling around the kitchen.
- 22.8-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Refrigerated pan rail
- Top holds 3 full-size food pans
- Durable, stainless steel front, sides, and top
- Sturdy, aluminum interior
- Cold temperatures maintained by an insulated lid
- 19-in. cutting board offers workspace
- 4 drawers with Delrin rollers
- Telescoping slides ensure drawers don’t roll out
- 275-lb. capacity per drawer
- Magnetic gaskets reduce energy use
- Food is separated by locking pan dividers
- Side-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Includes an adaptive defrost and an evaporator with an epoxy-coated coil
- Mobility provided by 3-in. casters; 2 have brakes
- 2,940-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 53 in. W x 26 in. D x 237/8 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 37 in. D x 533/8 in. H
- 4.5 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Pizza Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 72″W, 22.8 cu. ft., (4) drawers, (3) full size pan top capacity, stainless steel top with refrigerated pan rail, 19″ cutting board, stainless steel front, sides, top, aluminum interior, side-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.