The Beverage Air DW64HC-S-29 forced-air bottle cooler has a deep well and 18.5 cubic feet of interior space, creating enough room for 25 cases of bottles or 34 cases of cans. When a bottle is retrieved behind one of the two sliding lids, employees can pop off the cap using the built-in bottle opener. A cap catcher captures the lid to prevent it from falling to the floor. Streamlining retrieval, the cabinet comes with three wire dividers to divide and organize product.
To resist corrosion, the dividers in the Beverage Air DW64HC-S-29 bottle cooler are protected with epoxy coating, and the exterior is made of stainless steel. Because the refrigeration system is self-contained, it can be installed promptly by plugging it in. This unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, forced-air cooling, and high-cooling fans to maintain temperatures of 30 to 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Part of the Frosty Brew series
- 18.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: 30-32 degrees F
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- Cools with forced air, fans, and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 2 sliding lids with glass stops on the countertop
- 4 adjustable, epoxy-coated wire dividers are resistant to corrosion
- Accommodates 251/4 cases of bottles or 343/4 cases of cans
- Deep well design
- Bottle opener streamlines service
- Cap catcher keeps the area clean
- Top and exterior are made of stainless steel
- Galvanized interior
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 61 in. W x 223/4 in. D x 263/4 in. H
- Overall: 65 in. W x 261/2 in. D x 333/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Frosty Brew Bottle Cooler, 65″W, 26-1/2″D, 18.5 cu. ft., (2) sliding lids, (4) dividers, case capacities – (15-7/8) 12 oz bottles/(26-1/2) 12 oz cans, flat top, holds below 32° F, deep well design, adjustable dividers, bottle cap opener & cap catcher, stainless steel exterior, galvanized interior, stainless steel top, self-contained refrigeration, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.